Delta Sigma handrails are manufactured from grade 304 satin polished stainless steel, Sigma handrails are also available in marine and pool specifications.
- Removes most forms of graffiti without leaving damage or marks from graffiti or solvents.
- Providing enhanced resistance to flame than traditional nylon coatings.
- Contains an active ingredient which combats bacterial growth such as listeria, escherichia-coli, moulds and salmonella.
- Properties combine to create a finish with a Buchholz hardness of 118 and a Clemen hardness of 3500 g/mm.
- Resistant to acetone and other solvents.
- Complies with BS 8300 with a thermal conductivity of 0.3 W/mK.
Standard product features
Grade 1.4301 (304) - Designed using SC1-P-123 (2nd edition) to achieve BS 6180.
Satin polished finish with a maximum surface roughness of Ra 0.5 micron.