Standard product features
- Top hinged: 17 standard sizes.
- Egress/ access: Two sizes, available left or right hinged.
- Sizes indicated are viewable dimensions.
Egress/ access rooflights:
- Side hinged and fitted with gas struts.
- Opening size complies with B1 means of escape.
- Please note blinds aren't available.
- Four standard paint colours are available with matching glazing beading and Thermoliner®.
4 mm SGG PLANITHERM® Total + (Low E) toughened inner, 16 mm argon cavity, 4 mm SGG PLANILUX® Toughened outer producing a glass centre pane U value of 1.2 W/m² K.
- Up to12 years for protective coating, depending on location and mandatory maintenance regime.
- Up to 5 years on the glass
- Up to 1 year on the ancillary items
Any RAL or BS colour can be specified to match the roof covering.
Enhanced glazing specification incorporating thermal, acoustic, security, light transmission, passive solar gain and decorative options available.
Different material specifications (e.g. stainless steel) are available for applications in industrial or maritime locations please contact The Rooflight Company Customer Services for details.
- Power requirements: dependant on application.
- The selection of actuator depends on the rooflight size and application.
- Rain, temperature and smoke sensors are available on request.
- An on/ off switch is required please contact the Rooflight Company for details.
Blinds aren't available with the escape and access rooflights.
- Pleated and Roller blinds, available in two fabric options and a range of colours.
- Rod and electric operation with Pleated blind options available for use out of reach.
- Access footplate: Designed for egress/ access rooflights where regular access is required.
- Flashing kit: Suitable for most roof tile types, please confirm your requirements with our Customer Service team.