Tiny Stuff MFC is a washroom cubicle secured with sturdy floor and wall channels to ensure stability. Available with anti-finger trap hinges as standard and optional magnetic door catches, Tiny Stuff cubicles are available in two cubicle styles and partition heights, perfect for nursery and infant school children.
Panels are manufactured to specific site dimensions and CAD drawings will be supplied with each delivery.
- Melamine faced panels, supplied with square edge and 1.0 mm matching PVC lipping.
- Frame comprising: Pilaster, legs, hinges and channel.
Standard product features
- Melamine faced moisture resistant 650 kg/m³ grade chipboard.
- Thickness (overall): 18 mm nominal.
- Edge detail: Square with matching 1mm PVC lipping.
Continuous hinges with anti finger trap feature.
Straight cut to door height.
- Panels: 36 laminate options and 4 digital prints - select from manufacturer's literature.
Door & Pilaster Shape:
- If the angled door shape is selected, the arrowhead pilaster must be used; if the curvy door is selected, the crescent pilaster must be used.
- Selection of soap dispensers, paper towel dispensers, toilet roll holders, hand dryers, coat hooks and door handles - select from manufacturer's literature.