A range of ceiling systems comprising SUPALUX® boards and channel framing to provide ceilings capable of spans up to 4000 mm.
SUPALUX® is a strong and rigid non-combustible calcium silicate board designed to provide fire resisting ceiling constructions. Non-coated calcium silicate boards can be left untreated, or decorated with water or oil-based paint, paper or vinyl, plaster or decorative renders. Note that the surface spread of flame properties may be negated when the boards are decorated.
Some boards are available in imperial dimensions – contact Promat for availability.
6– 25.2 kg/m².
- Self supporting with perimeter angles.
- Galvanised steel C stud: Contact Promat Technical Services for channel & stud dimensions.
Fire resistant penetration seals:
– PROMASEAL® Silicone Sealant:
- Designed for sealing vertical joints and horizontal joints less than 100 mm wide.
- Can accommodate movement of up to ±50%.
– PROMASEAL® Intumescent Sealant:
- Designed to provide a fire seal for linear gaps maximum 25 mm wide.
- Use around internal door framing and partition joints which have a low movement requirement (±20%).
- Contains no solvents or halogen compounds and does not emit toxic gases or smoke.
– PROMASEAL® Fire Compound:
- Provides a strong, fire resisting seal with a plaster-like finish which can be decorated if required.
- Designed for fire stopping apertures around cables, ducts and dampers, which pass through fire walls.