SureSet is a resin bound surface course, available with various sizes of crushed rock particles, fully coated with a two-part chemically curing resin, combined in a forced action mixer. The resin is UV-stable, flexible and clear in colour. SureSet is hand-floated to a smooth finish.
- Available with a wide range of crushed rock.
- Durable, UV stable and crack resistant.
- Highly permeable mixes are available for tree pits, patios, pool sides and many other applications.
- SureSet can be designed to withstand heavy loads.
- Rounded aggregates should be avoided on sloping ground, to minimize slipping.
- Indoor mixes will not require a rough surface to counteract slipping.
- DIY kits available providing 1.0 m² coverage at 15 mm depth.
- Special mixes can be tailored to suit most conditions and specifications.
- SureSet UK Limited maintains full control over all installations, either with direct labour or with approved contractors working under guidance.
- Application is a low energy cold applied process.
- Low-emission system, using only non-volatile components.
- Average curing time for pedestrian traffic: 3–5 hours.
- Average curing time for vehicular traffic: 8–14 hours.
- SureSet can be laid in temperatures as low as 0 ºC and is unaffected by light rain and damp surfaces.
- Suitable surfaces include asphalt, smooth concrete and crushed stone for tree pits.
- Public and private pathways.
SureSet resin bound aggregate surfacing is fully guaranteed, subject to conditions, for fifteen years from the date of application against:
- Poor quality workmanship.