ALUTRIX® self-adhesive vapour barriers are used in a wide variety of applications in the building industry. Suitable for all internal conditions, including very high humidity. Consists of a reinforced composite aluminium foil with a tenacious self-adhesive backing and removable release film. ALUTRIX® vapour barriers are quick to install and they create an airtight and vapour-tight seal.
Offers very high vapour resistance which is sufficient to accommodate extreme internal conditions such as buildings containing wet industrial processes, breweries, swimming pools, sports halls, kitchens and bathrooms etc.
- Self-adhesive, cold applied.
- Very high tear resistance.
- Withstand foot trafficking on profiled metal decking, without puncturing.
- Create an airtight seal, complying with Building Regulations (E&W) Approved Document L of the energy conservation regulations.
- ALUTRIX® 600 achieves a Class 0 fire rating to BS 476-6.
- Reduced fire load – ALUTRIX® FR has a calorific value of ≤ 10,500 kJ/m² and complies fully with fire protection requirements for reduced fire load vapour barriers, according to DIN 18234 and national regulations.
- ALUTRIX® FR fully complies with FM Approval Standard Class No.4470
- Free from dust, grease, frost and dew.
- Without tension or blisters.