A heat weldable and glass- reinforced, composite rubber membrane with an EPDM core.The underside is fully coated with self-adhesive polymer modified bitumen, with a release film.
- Life expectancy of decades
- Fully elastic down to temperatures of -30°C
- Resistant to the effects of ozone, UV and infrared radiation without additional surface protection.
- Resistant to a wide range of environmental chemicals and atmospheric emissions.
- Contains no chlorine and plasticizers.
- Highly slip resistant even when wet.
- No shrinkage throughout the entire service life.
- Root resistance according to FLL-Procedure and BS EN 13948.
- Self- adhesive application on surfaces fully primed with FG 35 primer.
- Self- adhesive application on surfaces partly primed with FG 35 primer.
- Self- adhesive application without FG 35 primer, where the substrate consists of a fresh coating of bitumen.
- Application without FG 35 primer, with additional mechanical fastenings (including provisional bonding).
Standard product features
Size (w x l):
1 x 10 m.
2.5 mm ± 10%.
- Tensile strength to DIN EN 12311-2:
- Longitudinal: 361 N/50 mm.
- Elongation at break to DIN EN 12311-2:
Longitudinal and transverse: 600%.
- Dimensional stability after six hours at 80°C to DIN EN 1107-2:
- Fire behaviour to DIN 4102-1:
- Reaction to fire to DIN EN 13501-1:
- Fire behaviour to DIN 4102-7 and DIN EN 1187:
Resistant to flying sparks and radiating heat.