A ½" point of use, thermostatic mixing valve, incorporating a Radatherm service-free cartridge, check valves and strainers.
Standard product features
A ½" thermostatic mixing valve with a Radatherm cartridge and integral check valves and strainers.
Units are supplied with ½" flat faced union connections terminating in 15 mm compression connections.
Tamperproof temperature settings are protected by a locking cap.
Designed to be concealed in a cupboard or duct and used with a separate outlet flow control such as a tap.
- Inlet and outlet: ½" Flat-faced male union.
- Note: 2 elbows and 1 straight union connectors are supplied, terminating in 15 mm compression connections.
- Standard connections are hot (left), right (cold).
Pressure/ Flow rates:
- Minimum dynamic supply pressure: 0.15 bar.
- Minimum flow rate: 3 litres/minute at mid blend.
- Maximum flow rate: 35 litres/minute at mid blend (which equates to a maximum pressure los of 1.8 bar).
- Maximum pressure loss ratio: 10:1 (in favour of either supply).
- Maximum dynamic supply pressure: 5 bar.
- Maximum static pressure: 10 bar.
Note: Both hot and cold pressures should be nominally equal.
- Factory pre-set maximum outlet temperature: 43°C.
- Minimum temperature differential blend to either supply: 12°C.
- Optimum temperature control range: 30–50°C.
- Maximum hot water temperature: 85°C.
Note: The mixing valve can accept temporary temperature excursions above 85°C without damage, however, operation at such elevated temperatures is not recommended. For safety reasons it is recommended that the hot water storage temperature is maintained at between 60°C and 65°C in ablutionary applications.
- Body: DZR brass nickel plated.
- Locking shroud: White engineering plastic.