A pre-plumbed shower panel with single pipe entry, for connection to pre-blended supply. Units incorporate push button timed flow control and vandal resistant shower head.
Standard product features
A ready to install, satin finished, stainless steel panel with single pipe entry for connection to pre-blended supply.
Units incorporate a Rada TF503 push button timed flow control and Rada VR105 vandal resistant chrome plated shower head with integral strainer and flow regulator.
Options include an adjustable spray angle.
1217 mm high x 192 mm wide x 156 mm deep.
Inlet - 15 mm compression to blended water inlet pipe.
- The flow cycle is activated by pressing the flow button.
- The flow rate is constant and is automatically turned off after approximately 30 seconds.
- Further economy of water usage can be achieved by means of an internal flow rate adjuster.
Pressure/ Flow rates:
- Minimum maintained pressure with 9 litres/minute flow regulator fitted in the shower head: 0.5 bar.
- Minimum maintained pressure with flow regulators removed: 0.2 bar.
- Maximum static pressure: 7.0 bar.
- Panels: Brushed stainless steel.
- Stainless steel braided flexible hoses with EPDM liner throughout.
- Timed flow control: Body and some internal components manufactured from copper alloys.
- Shower head: Chrome plated copper alloy body with engineering plastic spray plate.