Pulse 120 is an operating system for the control of water to showers and hand washbasins, incorporating a 'no-touch' sensor and a solenoid valve.
The system is designed for use with the Pulse control box and hand held programmer.
Standard product features
- When the sensor is activated, a signal is sent to the Rada Pulse control box, which in turn energises the solenoid valve, allowing water to flow to the outlet.
- The duration of the flow for each outlet can be individually pre-set, via the control box and programmer.
- The sensor can also be used to switch off the water supply before the pre-set time.
- The solenoid valve is supplied complete with an integral isolator and filter.
0 - 50 mm.
- Wall mounted sensor: Chrome plated durable engineering plastic with shatterproof plastic sensing window.
- Solenoid valve: Fibreglass polyamide body.
Solenoid valve: 0.20 - 10 bar.
- Sensor protection class: IP65.
- Supply voltage: 12V AC + 10% 50/60Hz, via Rada Pulse control box.
- Operating ambient temperature range: 0–40°C.
- Rada Pulse hand held programmer.