Pulse 126 is an operating system for the control of water to a group of urinals, incorporating a ceiling mounted 'no-touch' sensor and a solenoid valve.
The system is designed for use with the Pulse control box and hand held programmer.
Standard product features
- When the sensor is activated the Rada Pulse control box waits for a period of inactivity before energising the solenoid valve, allowing water to flow to the outlet.
- The duration of the flow for each outlet can be pre-set, via the control box and programmer.
- The solenoid valve is supplied complete with an integral isolator and filter.
- Ceiling mounted sensor: ABS cover - polycarbonate.
- Solenoid valve: Fibreglass polyamide body.
Solenoid valve: 0.20 - 10 bar.
- Sensor protection class: IP55.
- Supply voltage: 12V AC + 10% 50/60Hz, via Rada Pulse control box.
- Operating ambient temperature range: 0–40°C.
- Rada Pulse hand held programmer.