A digital mixing valve offering programmable, maximum, minimum and default temperatures, duty flush and thermal disinfection with data logging capabilities.
Standard product features
Bath / Shower T3:
A concealed digital mixing valve for bath/shower applications, supplied complete with programmable software, power supply, check valves and strainers.
The system incorporates a wall mounted control panel offering infra-red 'no-touch' controls for flow and temperature adjustment and programmable timed flow control.
- Temperature selector: Full 'no-touch' temperature control.
- Flow control: No-touch on/off.
A Pocket PC is required to adjust factory settings, retrieve data, configure duty flush and disinfection cycles. The programmer software supplied is designed to run on Microsoft Pocket PC 2002 and Microsoft Windows Mobile (for pocket PC's).
- Control panel cover: Chrome plated ABS.
- Mixing unit enclosure: PC/ABS.
- Integral components: DZR brass, stainless steel and engineering plastic.
- Factory pre-set bath minimum temperature: 30°C.
- Factory pre-set bath maximum temperature: 44°C.
- Default bath temperature: 40°C.
- Factory pre-set shower minimum temperature: 30°C.
- Factory pre-set shower maximum temperature: 41°C.
- Default shower temperature: 38°C.
- Minimum blend temperature differential from hot supply: 2°C.
- Optimum thermostatic control range: 30°C to 50°C.
- Cold water range: 1°C to 20°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C to 65°C (85°C during disinfection).
Programmable temperature range:
- Minimum temperature: 30°C to 47°C.
- Maximum temperature: 33°C to 50°C.
- Default temperature: 30°C to 50°C.
- Minimum static pressure: 10 bar.
- Minimum pressure loss: 0.2 bar.
- Hot and cold pressure should be nominally equal. (Maximum differential either way 3:1).
- Minimum flow rate: 9 litres/minute.
- Ambient temperature: 1°C to 40°C.
- Maximum relative humidity: 95% non-condensing.
- Overall valve enclosure: IP24.
- Electronics compartment: IP45.
- Supply voltage: 100-240V RMS 50-60Hz.
- Maximum load: 20W at 12V DC.