A non-concussive timed flow basin mounted tap with vandal resistant non-removable flow straightener and flow adjustment. The tap is designed to give approximately 12 seconds of flow duration when the button is pressed and released. The internal time flow cartridge provides a choice of five flow settings to give the most economical flow rate over the pressure range available.
- Easy servicing - one piece cartridge.
- Energy and water saving - adjustable flow.
- Vandal resistant control knob.
- Vandal resistant non-removable flow straightener.
Standard product features
Body and push button: Chrome plated brass.
Inlet: ½” BSP male parallel thread (to BS 2779), suitable for standard end feed tap connector.
- Operational pressure (minimum/ maximum): 0.2/ 5 bar.
- Static pressure (maximum): 10 bar.
80°C maximum water temperature. For safety reasons it is recommended that the hot maximum temperature used for hand washing be pre-set at 40°C using a Rada/ Meynell Thermostatic Mixing Valve. Consult manufacturer's literature for more information.
Time flow cartridge:
Factory set in the mid-restriction position.