A vandal resistant shower fitting for connection to concealed pipework, with single spray pattern plate with adjustable angle of discharge and 9 litres/minute flow regulator.
Standard product features
- 15 mm compression connection to concealed pipework.
- Minimum flow rate 6 litres/minute to achieve fully formed spray pattern.
- Minimum maintained pressure at the inlet: 0.1 bar.
- Maximum maintained pressure at the inlet: 5.0 bar.
- Designed to accept water supplied between 5°C and 65°C.
- Spray Body: Brass polished chrome finish.
- Mounting bush/ inlet nipple: Brass.
- Spray cartridges: Engineering plastic.
- Flow regulator: Engineering plastic.
- Strainer: Stainless steel.
- VR security plate: Plated mild steel.
- 300R Adjustable spray cartridge.
With Start, Active and Relax modes, chrome finish.
- 310R Hard water spray cartridge.
Self-draining with 'push-clean' action, chrome finish.
- 400R High performance spray cartridge.
With start, Pulsate and Champagne modes, white finish.
Concealed mounting plate offering greater security.