Factory assembled, insulated, profiled translucent rooflights.
- Profiles to match Steadmans AS35 insulated panels, allowing in-plane mounting.
- Suitable for fixing to steel or timber purlins. Centres (maximum): 1.8 m. Wider centres may be possible in certain circumstances - consult manufacturer.
- GRP skins with optional internal membrane.
- Choice of grades for fire performance/ impact resistance/ light transmission/ thermal insulation/ UV resistance.
- Choice of internal fixing point fillers.
- Designed for installation simultaneously with profiled steel roofing.
- For stitching through galvanized steel underlap strip or through Hardpak internal supports, located over purlins, use stainless steel or carbon steel self drilling screws with press on or integral caps and 29 mm EPDM washers.
- To steel: Should pass through the section, leaving minimum 5 mm exposed thread.
- To wood: Must achieve 40 mm (minimum) embedment.
Performance, standard unit:
A wide range of alternative assemblies is available to meet project needs.
- 60–70 % light transmission.
- Weathersheet, spread of flame to BS 476-3: SAB.
- Liner sheet, spread of flame to BS 476-7: Class 1.