A damp proof system for walls, consisting of a dimpled membrane with a mesh face, providing a key for plaster, render or dab fixed plasterboard.
- The dimples form an air gap, which insulates and allows for ventilation and natural drying of the wall.
- The air gap can be vented externally with the use of air vents, or internally using Delta®-PT profiles fixed to the top and bottom of the wall.
- Plaster-Lath is fixed to the wall with Plaster Lath plugs and sealed with Delta sealant or grommet. Alternatively, use Delta-Qwik-Seal Plugs.
- Fix sheets along all edges and generally at not more than 250 mm vertical and horizontal staggered centres.
- When used externally, fixing centres must be closed up to 150 mm.
- A 30 year product guarantee is available through Registered Installers.