Available with either fixed or electrically adjustable solar shading blades. Installed to the support system on-site (either horizontally or vertically).
Depending upon the type, fixed solar shading blades are fitted at a blade mounting angle of 0° or 90°. Together with the rectangular shape of the solar shading blade, this produces a very clean-cut effect. When fully closed, the electrically adjustable solar shading blades provide highly effective sun protection. The closed solar shading blades and the façade face are aligned and, therefore, form a perfect unit.
- Clean-cut rectangular blade geometry.
- The closed solar shading blades and the façade face are aligned and, therefore, form a perfect unit.
DucoSun Cubic range:
- Intermediate: Aluminium blades are held in place at a fixed blade mounting angle of 0° or 90°.
- Moveable: Aluminium blades are electrically adjustable. The spring shafts reduce the clearance between the blades and the support system to a minimum.
- Unifit: Aluminium blades are fitted to aluminium support profiles at a fixed 0° degree blade mounting angle using clamp fixing brackets.
The amount of clearance between two solar shading blades (blade pitch) depends on blade type and any possible overlap between the solar shading blades.
Standard product features
Aluminium: EN AW – 6060 T66.