The DVS Urinal Sleeve helps to prevent the problems which contribute to urinal odours. The Urinal Sleeve lower body lines the waste outlet and trap just above the water level. This feature not only prevents leaking and staining from waste connections, but is also removed and discarded periodically as part of the refill, thus ensuring the lining is kept clean. The most important feature of the Urinal Sleeve is housed within its cone shaped head. This contains a cleaner deodorizer block which both reduces bio-film build up, reduces the odour and scale in the outlet and helps prevent blockages. The teardrops on the side of the cone allow urine to pass onto the active ingredient, thus activating and transferring the cleaner deodorizer via the sleeve to the trap where they act on the urine preventing the foul odours. The block also contains a fragrance to provide a pleasant environment.
- Effective in low to medium use areas.
- Flushing should be limited to once every two hours for best performance.
- Enzymes feed on the uric salts and require two hours to multiply to be fully effective.
- Scale and bio-films with bad odours build up on the lining of the inlet trap. The biological treatment reduces this build-up.
- The biological cleaner deodorizer is fitted into the cone.
- Battery low detection and indication (optional).
- The teardrops on the side of the cone allow urine to pass onto the block, thus activating the enzymes and transferring the enzymes via the sleeve to the trap where they feed and multiply.
- Recommended when there is a requirement to save the maximum amount of water, and limited washing of the bowl is acceptable, where the use is low to medium.
- Achieves a very similar effect to the BioUrinal sleeve.
- The cleaner deodorizer is a well proven chemical formula designed to reduce uric salt and scale build up in the trap and flush pipes and also kills malodours.
- Effective no matter how often the urinal bowl is flushed and is therefore beneficial in busy toilet areas including airports and motorway services as well as low to medium use toilets.
- Can be utilized with existing flushing systems to help reduce smells and keep pipes clear.
- Timed urinal control system
A programmable control system that can be customised to achieve the number of flushes required.