Tornado is a low profile, roof mounted powered extract ventilator designed to deal with localised air quality and overheating problems as well as to provide general comfort control. It is suited to most industrial and commercial buildings.
Features and benefits:
- Robust, reliable and durable.
- Standard 50 Hz with an alternative Export 50 / 60 Hz dual version.
- Lightweight. The 630 mm version can be installed into glazing.
- Can be installed at any angle from horizontal to vertical.
- Manufactured to the ISO 9000 quality and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Standard product features
Tornado is manufactured to the ISO 9000 quality standard.
Bases and installation:
The ventilator can be orientated at any angle from the horizontal to the vertical. Its wide range of base types and the fact that it is lightweight means that it can be installed into nearly any type of roof or wall structure. The 630 mm unit can be installed directly into glazing.
Tornado produces airflows of between 1.5 m³/s and 5.5 m³/s. Its noise output ranges from 48 to 68 dB(A) at 3 m.
Nominal fan sizes:
630 mm and 800 mm.
- Low noise for 630 mm units
- High flow for the 800 mm version providing best extract performance.
- A dual phase Export version (50 and 60Hz)
- Optional non-return shutter opens when the fan is in use and closes when the fan stops running.
Tornado is available as mill finish or with a polyester powder coating to a RAL colour.