G-Blind Decomatic Vertical Blind System standard units incorporate left, right, centre or split louvre stacking. Maximum width is 7 metres; maximum height is 5 metres.
- Horizontally curved units: Stacking as standard; maximum track length 5.6 metres, maximum height 5.0 metres (greater heights available on application). Minimum radius 900 mm (127 mm louvre), 650 mm (89 mm louvre), 550 mm (63.5 mm louvre).
- Slope units: Louvre stacking at the high end; maximum track length 7.0 metres, maximum height 5.0 metres (greater heights available on application). Maximum angle 55° (greater angles available on application).
- Top and bottom track units: Optional left, right, centre or split louvre stacking; maximum width 4.5 metres, maximum height 5 metres mounted vertically or 2 metres mounted horizontally or sloping.
- Vertically curved units: Louvre stacking at the high end; maximum track length 5.6 metres, maximum height 5 metres (greater heights available on application). Minimum radius 500 mm.
The Decomatic Vertical Blind system can be wall or ceiling mounted, or recessed mounted for use on suspended ceilings. The guide track is manufactured from aluminium AIl MgSi 0.5 F22, anodized according to DIN 17611, or powder coated in white or brown. The end caps, operating elements and brackets are selected to match the track colour; special colours in RAL shades for the profiles are available on request.
Electrical operation is available on all models with a range of functions including tilt and side ways travel, motors for recessed mounting, top and bottom track motor and tilt only.
Standard product features
All materials are of high quality, UV and corrosion protected. Mechanical parts are maintenance free.
Barrel size/ capacity:
- Maximum width: 27 mm up to 2.0 metres wide; 32 mm up to 3.0 metres wide.
- Cassette type: 12–13 maximum width 2.4 metres wide.
- Overall maximum drop: 4.00 metres depending on fabric.
- Type 9800/W: Manual operation with chain and cord. Dimensions 40 mm wide x 25 mm height x 6 m long.
- Type 9900/W: Manual operation, mono gear.
- Type 9900/W: Manual operation, traversing wand.
- Type 9900/W/E: Motorised, motorised tilting and sideways travel.
Electrical operation is available on all models, incorporating a 12 V tubular motor with safety clutch and electronic automatic overload cut out. Electronic end programming of the hanging, with a control switch or ten-channel remote control.
The system includes side control, central control, side control cassette, slope window roller blinds with spring and variable stoppers, and a side guiding system; consult manufacturer for details.