G-Rail 5100 Curtain Rail is a cord-drawn curtain track for universal applications, designed for use with all curtain weights.
The rail is manufactured from aluminium and finished in satin silver anodized and white RAL 9010 powder coated. Other colours are available on request. The rails are available with a range of accessories for ceiling or wall mounting, or for suspended curtain rail applications. The rails can be bent to a minimum 150 mm radius; the minimum return length with a 150 mm radius is 220 mm. 28 mm finials can also be attached to the cord guide/ returns if required. The draw cords are contained in separate channels inside the track.
Standard product features
25.6 mm deep x 28 mm wide.
A range of colours is available on request; consult Goelst UK Ltd for details.
A range of ceiling or wall mounting fixings and extension brackets is available; consult Goelst UK Ltd for recommendations.
- Ref 5115/ 5: Extension bracket.
- Ref 5115/ 7.5: Extension bracket.
- Ref 5115/ 10: Extension bracket.
- Ref 5115/ 15: Extension bracket.
- Ref 5117: Aluminium extension bracket.
- Ref 5135: Ceiling bracket.
- Ref 5140: Plexiglas wall bracket.
- Ref 5141: Aluminium wall bracket.
- Ref 1201: Cord tensioner.
- Ref 4008: Glider with SS hook.
- Ref 4011: Glider with SS hook.
- Ref 4154: Suspension hanger.
- Ref 4155: Suspension hanger.
- Ref 4170: Tieback with plate.
- Ref 5080: Overlap carrier.
- Ref 5152/N: Connecting bridge.
- Ref 5152: Connecting bracket.
- Ref 5153-20: Hollow end cap.
- Ref 5165: Connecting bridge
- Ref 5170: Cord guide return set.
- Ref 5171: Pair of cord guide returns.