CD Commercial doors are designed for the main entrances of commercial and public buildings, and are particularly suited to heavy traffic situations.
- A variety of door-stiles, top and bottom rails and midrails are offered to meet individual design requirements. Also available is a range of door thresholds including a rebated threshold for open-out doors and a rebated ramp threshold for open in doors.
- Double polypropylene pile on all four sides of the door for improved weather performance.
- Threshold drains rain water to the exterior of the building.
- Flush threshold is ideal for disabled access, sheltered housing, etc.
- A range of design handles, single and three point locking mechanisms, closers and emergency exit devices are available.
- It is recommended that door stops are provided to minimize strain on components.
The CD commercial door can be constructed using one of two methods:
1) Assembled using corner cleats and tie rods.
2) Welded construction using special aluminium cleats.
Standard product features
- Hinge (3 hinges) 1150 mm wide x 2700 mm high (including midrail) 100 kg.
- Hinge (2 hinges) 1150 mm wide x 2300 mm high 100 kg.
- Pivot: 1150 mm wide x 2300 mm high (including midrail) 100 kg.
Glazed to BS 6262, the sliding commercial door can accommodate glazing or panels from 6–24 mm.
Double polypropylene pile on all four sides.
- Integral extruded rebate to prevent removal of the glass from the outside.
- Three point locking system.
- Armour strikes can be incorporated in the slave leaf of double doors or into the frame on single doors.
Tested in accordance with BS 6375-1.
Anti finger trap options:
- Bulb ended stile and double weatherpile interlock, permitting a maximum gap of 5 mm.
- Modified PVC extruded finger guard with double weatherpile to maintain all round weather performance.