CD Commercial aluminium doors are designed for, e.g. car showrooms, airports and shopping complexes.
- The sliding door can operate in a bi-parting mode on a common track or in a passing mode using multiple tracks permitting numerous design configurations.
- Double polypropylene pile around all four sides. Can be provided with a flush fitting drained threshold.
- Glide block keeps the central panels in the head ensuring silent and smooth operation.
- Sliding doors are set on steel wheels, running on individual brass tracks.
The door leaves are constructed using the same method as the hinged or pivot commercial door and are then inserted into the sliding door system framework. Two methods of construction are available:
- Assembled using corner cleats and tie rods.
- Welded construction using special aluminium cleats.
Standard product features
3000 x 3000 mm (ratio not to exceed 3:1) 180 kg.
Glazed to BS 6262, the sliding commercial door can accommodate glazing or panels from 6–24 mm.
The all weathered interlock between the sliding door and the surround reduces the possibility of forced entry. Three point locking system comprising a hook lock and shoot bolts. Integral glazing rebate prevents removal of the glass from the outside.
For panic opening in automatic doors, a special stile has been designed to allow the doors to hinge outwards for emergency exit.
Tested in accordance with BS 6375-1.