- A range of marbling effect floor coverings.
- Resistant to diluted acids, oils, fats and to the conventional solvents such as alcohol, white spirit, etc. Not resistant to prolonged exposure to alkalis.
- Bacteriostatic properties, which are confirmed by independent laboratories, even against the bacteria MRSA.
- Part of the Next Generation of Marmoleum Marbled collection.
Optional fabricated underlay:
- Forbo Quickfit subfloor system.
- Forbo Sarlibase T.E. Underlay.
- Eurocol 414/696 Euroflex Lino Plus:
A synthetic resin dispersion adhesive with a high initial grab.
- Eurocol 614 Eurostar Lino Plus:
A superior acrylic dispersion very low VOC-emission adhesive with a high initial grab – to be specified where low emission adhesives are required for BREEAM section HEA9 credits.
Residential, office, educational, medical, retail and sport areas, such as: company restaurants, computer rooms, entrance halls/ corridors, kitchens/ pantries, meeting rooms, office rooms, changing rooms, receptions and stairways.
Standard product features
Linoleum to EN ISO 24011.
BS EN 685 Classification:
Class 23, 34 and 43.