Float glass coated with high quality paint.
- Tested to the European Standard for Reaction to Fire (EN 13501-1).
- Aesthetically pleasing opaque glass; the coloured glass panels acquire a bright look due to the coat of varnish.
- Environmentally-friendly paint.
- Customized colours from 200 m².
- Available in SAFE+ version; a polypropylene film applied to the back of the glass which ensures safety.
- Available in an antibacterial glass version.
- May be used internally only (wall cladding, wardrobe doors and furniture).
- Durable appearance; the back of the glass with the layer of varnish is always positioned against the surface to be covered. Positioning it in this way also preserves the colour and appearance of the glass.
- High-quality finishing; the manufacturing process guarantees uniform finishing and the paint adheres flawlessly to the glass.
- Easy to assemble and maintain.
Consult manufacturer's literature for full performance details of all products.
Can be used in conjunction with the AGC FIX-IN system, a range of glass bonding products for interior application, including walls, furniture, doors, displays, offices and bathrooms.
The following colour options are available:
- Anthracite Authentic 7036.
Other colours are available via MyColour by Lacobel; subject to a minimum order quantity of 200 m². Consult manufacturer for further details.
Antibacterial coating subject to minimum order quantities, please consult manufacturer.