Wood composite blocks, comprising bi-product wood granules, fillers, pigments and linseed oil, are hydraulically press formed. The curing process polymerizes and oxidizes the linseed oil, imparting stability and resistance to water, fire, abrasion, and chemical attack.
- Installed flooring is stable, allowing installation with underfloor heating and 'wet' cleaning.
- Fire resistance: zero fuel contribution factor.
- Available as an acoustic or sprung flooring system, with additional water resistant properties.
- Complex designs and colour schemes, including company logos and sports floor markings, can be accommodated.
- Installation, following substrate preparation, is by Granwood operatives.
- Cleaning instruction and maintenance demonstrations are provided post-installation, accompanied by dedicated after-care.
Standard product features
- Dimensions: 174 x 57 x 10 mm thick.
- Thermal Resistance: 0.028 m²k/W.
Three coats Granguard Aqua water based polyurethane seal.
Granwood offers sports line markings in a range of colours appropriate to official court markings – Badminton (White); Basketball (Black); Hockey (Blue); Hockey (Orange); Netball (Red); Tennis (Yellow); Volleyball (Green); 5-a-side football (Blue).
- Granline: Resin based permanent lines, 10 mm deep, inlaid as floor is installed.
- Granpaint: Two-pack polyurethane paint.