The product information below is from the NBS Plus library of product clauses offered in NBS specification
products. It has been created by NBS for Guttercrest Ltd. Each product clause is authored in NBS format
and is intended for inclusion in project specifications. Please note that NBS product guidance is not a
replacement for the manufacturer's literature and it is recommended that Guttercrest Ltd be consulted
To find out more about producing specifications for building projects visit
100 x 75 mm pressed aluminium raked profile box gutter.
Butyl mastic tape with low modulus silicone sealant at rivet fix through positions is recommended.
Stainless steel fasteners are recommended.
Sleeve outlets are available as an alternative to running outlets. A sleeve outlet consists of a square plate with attached spigot that may be set into the gutter base at any point, giving increased flexibility and cost efficiency. Consult manufacturer for details.
Gutters can be provided in natural mill finish or factory applied polyester powder coatings to BS 6496 and BS 6497. An extensive range of standard colours is available to RAL or BS colours. Other colours may be at an additional cost.
+44 (0)1691 663300
RBX1 100 x 75 mm raked profile box gutter
100 x 75 mm raked box gutter
• Manufacturer: Guttercrest Ltd
- Web: www.guttercrest.co.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)1691 663300
- Fax: +44 (0)1691 663311
- Address: Victoria Road, Oswestry, Shropshire SY11 2HX
Product reference: RBX1 100 x 75 mm raked profile box gutter
System colour/ Finish: Mill finish /Powder coat, colour ___, texture ___ /As drawing ___
Gutter: 1500 mm, code RBX1/2 /3000 mm, code RBX1/1 /As drawing ___ /Contractor's choice
- Running outlets: RBX1/13 running outlet 63 mm round /RBX1/14 running outlet 75 mm round /RBX1/18 running outlet 75 x 50 mm rectangular /RBX1/19 running outlet 75 mm square /RBX1/20 running outlet 100 x 75 mm rectangular /As drawing ___ /Contractor's choice
- Angles: None /RBX1/3 90° external angle /RBX1/4 90° internal angle /RBX1/5 135° external angle /RBX1/6 135° internal angle /RBX1/7 ___° irregular external angle /RBX1/8 ___° irregular internal angle /As drawing ___ /Contractor's choice
- Stop ends: RBX1/10 right hand stop end /RBX1/11 left hand stop end /As drawing ___ /Contractor's choice
Brackets/ Rafter arms: None /RBX1/29 side rafter bracket /RBX1/30 top rafter bracket /RBX1/31 mortar bracket /As drawing ___ /Contractor's choice