The product information below is from the NBS Plus library of product clauses offered in NBS specification
products. It has been created by NBS for Guttercrest Ltd. Each product clause is authored in NBS format
and is intended for inclusion in project specifications. Please note that NBS product guidance is not a
replacement for the manufacturer's literature and it is recommended that Guttercrest Ltd be consulted
To find out more about producing specifications for building projects visit
100 mm width extruded aluminium half round gutter.
Butyl mastic tape with low modulus silicone sealant at rivet fix through positions is recommended.
Stainless steel fasteners are recommended.
Gutters can be provided in natural mill finish or factory applied polyester powder coatings to BS 6496 and BS 6497. An extensive range of standard colours is available to RAL or BS colours. Other colours may be at an additional cost.
+44 (0)1691 663300
HR1 100 mm half round gutter
100 mm half round gutter
• Manufacturer: Guttercrest Ltd
- Web: www.guttercrest.co.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)1691 663300
- Fax: +44 (0)1691 663311
- Address: Victoria Road, Oswestry, Shropshire SY11 2HX
Product reference: HR1 100 mm half round gutter
System colour/ Finish: Mill finish /Powder coat, colour ___, texture ___ /As drawing ___
Gutter: 1500 mm, code HR1/2 /3000 mm, code HR1/1 /As drawing ___ /Contractor's choice
- Running outlets: HR1/13 running outlet 63 mm round /HR1/14 running outlet 75 mm round /HR1/18 running outlet 75 x 50 mm rectangular /HR1/19 running outlet 75 mm square /HR1/20 running outlet 100 x 75 mm rectangular /As drawing ___ /Contractor's choice
- Angles: None /HR1/3 90° angle /HR1/5 135° angle /HR1/7 ___° irregular angle /As drawing ___ /Contractor's choice
- Stop ends: HR1/9
Brackets/ Rafter arms: HR1/28 fascia bracket /HR1/29 side rafter bracket /HR1/30 top rafter bracket /HR1/31 mortar bracket /As drawing ___ /Contractor's choice