A medium duty automatic threshold (door bottom) seal with a completely new, high efficiency mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened by a few millimetres. 34 x 14 mm mortise.
The seal provides a barrier to sound, smoke, draughts and dust, light, fire and insects.
Can be used in fire doors with the addition of an intumescent cladding kit. Tested for up to 60 minutes under the conditions of BS 476-22: 1987 without compromising fire resistance. It also meets the smoke leakage performance requirements of BS 9999 when tested in accordance with BS 476-31.1 and AS 1530.7.
- Tested for acoustic performance in accordance with BS EN ISO 140-3: 1995.
- Tested for reliability, the seal completed 1,000,000 cycles without failure.
Standard product features
- Use with any perimeter seal (6000 or 7000 series).
35 mm high (excluding seal in dropped position) x 14 mm wide.
Min/ max. gap size:
1 mm/ 13 mm.
- Weighted Sound Reduction Index (Rw): 37 dB.
- Sound Transmission Class (STC): 37 dB.