Basic, mineral, lay-in ceiling tile range.
- Textured and perforated. Painted finish with applied calcite sand.
- Choice of grid. Specified elsewhere.
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass A2-s1, d0 (limited combustibility).
- White colour. Light reflectance: 85%.
- Acoustic absorption (weighted sound absorption coefficient): 0.55.
- Acoustic attenuation (weighted suspended ceiling normalised level difference): 32 dB. Exceeds requirements of DfES document BB93 'Acoustic design of schools'.
- Recycled content to ISO 14021 (maximum): 45%.
Weighted sound absorption coefficient (alpha w). Rating for random incidence sound absorption determined in accordance with EN ISO 11654. Measured values obtained in accordance with EN ISO 20354 are converted into octave bands, plotted on a graph and compared to a standard reference curve until a 'best fit' is obtained. The derived value will vary between 0.00 and 1.
Dncw rating derived from laboratory measurement of room-to-room airborne sound insulation of suspended ceiling with plenum above. Rating determined in accordance with EN ISO 717-1 from measurements made in accordance with EN 20140-9 over the third-octave band frequency range 100-3150 Hz.
- Varies with layout, grid range, panel range, hanger spacing. Consult Armstrong. Load capacity tables are available.
- Fittings exceeding the load capacity or with dynamic characteristics (such as air diffusers) may need independent suspension.
Square edge. Lay-in.
Rebated edge for 15 mm grid. 15º reveal splay. Lay-in.
Rebated edge for 24 mm grid. 15º reveal splay. Lay-in.