Sikagard®-317 W (Sterisept) SI is a single component, coloured, waterborne modified acrylic/polyurethane resin based surface coating that contains Silver Ion Technology and combines decorative properties with ease of cleaning.
- Seamless, easy clean finish.
- Resistant to repeated cleaning regimes using a broad range of mild detergents and cleaning solutions.
- Flexible, in comparison to standard paints, providing enhanced resistance to cracking and flaking.
- Tough and highly durable.
- Fast drying, two coats in one working day.
- Good water vapour permeability.
- Good covering and hiding power (opacity).
Areas of use:
- Coloured coating for internal walls and ceilings for use in hygiene sensitive areas.
- For concrete, bricks, cement based and gypsum substrates, metallic surfaces, timber, tiles and plastic.
- Suitable for cleanrooms in the pharmaceutical and medical industry.
- Also suitable for food and beverage industry, hospitals, healthcare facilities, kitchens, prisons and leisure facilities.
- Maintenance layer on existing coatings.
Standard product features
- Finished dry film thickness: 70 micrometres.
4 hours (20°C), 24 hours (10°C).
- BS 476-6 - Rated class 1 (indicative).
- BS 476-7 - Rated class 1 (indicative).
Special colours available to order.