5300 Electric Curtain Track System is a wall or ceiling mounted, three channel track for medium to heavy weight curtains, designed for commercial and professional use.
- Infra-Red Remote Control System Ref 5760.
- Can be bent to 500 mm radius (minimum).
- For curtains up to 74 kg in weight.
- Stacking: Multiple and asymmetric applications.
- Unlimited overlapping of the curtains is possible without the need for an overlap arm.
- Motor can be hidden by curtain or can be positioned above track profile in suspended ceilings.
- Curtain travel speed: 300 mm/ second.
All electric controlled systems can be controlled by a white plastic wall mounted switch. When using fixed switches only, where more than the switch is needed to operate systems individually, the low voltage control facility on the motor itself should be used to provide easier, safer and more economic installations.
15 systems can be addressed with one transmitter and sensor (one receiver module is required for each system). Each system can be addressed individually or simultaneously. Motor can be equipped with infra-red operating facility after installation, and can be combined with fixed wall switch operation. Low cost, low voltage cable linkage from motor to motor saves wiring costs and is invaluable for linking into audio visual systems.
- Transmitter set Ref 5793: Comprising: Hand-held transmitter Ref 5787, Infra-red eye sensor Ref 5789, Receiver Ref 5788, Connecting flat cable Ref 5779 and Modular plug, Ref 5778.
- Wall mounted switch: Optional additional control.
- Maximum cable length: 100 metres (for more than 20 metres, one amplifier 5774 per motor is required).
- Micro-processor controlled electronics: Motors can be wired in parallel.
- Motors are available in UK (239V/ 50 Hz) and export (115V/ 60 Hz) versions.
Non-latching switch is available in one, two, three, four, five and six gang options; consult manufacturer for details.