An expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation with high compressive strength suitable for floor, wall and roof applications.
- Cold store floors to reduce the amount of heat entering the cold store from the surrounding sub-base.
- Different wall-lining systems, suitable for insulating the internal face of all types of wall constructions.
- In conjunction with a finish of timber or plastic weatherboarding, tile hanging, cladding and reinforced render systems (aged material) suitable for insulation to the external face of external wall constructions.
- Between studs in timber frame wall constructions.
- Installing between, over and below rafters in pitched roof constructions.
- Suitable for use both internally and externally in basement wall construction.
- Installing between & below timber joists in flat roof constructions.
Standard product features
1200 x 2400 mm.
Expanded polystyrene has been awarded an A+ rating by the BRE's Green Guide to Specification.
- Thermal conductivity:
- Jablite Board 70: 0.038 W/mK.
- Jablite Board 100: 0.036 W/mK.
- Jablite Board 150: 0.035 W/mK.
- Jablite Board 200 and 250: 0.034 W/mK.
- Compressive strength @ 1% nominal strain:
- Jablite Board 70: 20 kPa.
- Jablite Board 100: 45 kPa.
- Jablite Board 150: 70 kPa.
- Jablite Board 200: 90 kPa.
- Jablite board 250: 100 kPa.
Jablite Board is supplied as EPS 70, 100, 150, 200 and 250 as defined in BS EN 13163 - Reaction to Fire Class E - containing a flame retardant additive and Reaction to Fire Class F. Please contact Jablite Technical Department for recommendation regarding the specification of E and F type material.
A wide range of standard thicknesses are available with additional options available to order.