Laminated underfloor heating insulation board suitable for commercial and domestic applications under a screed floor finish.
The 'Tacker' panel system comprises of Jablite EPS bonded to a fabric reinforced laminate which has a grid printed on the face. The grid allows the installer to determine the pipe spacing during installation, where appropriate. The woven reinforcement provides a secure fixing for the clips or clip rails.
Standard product features
1200 x 2400 mm.
- Jablite UFH-L 70: 0.038 W/ mK.
- Jablite UFH-L 100: 0.036 W/ mK.
- Jablite UFH-L 150: 0.035 W/ mK.
- Jablite UFH-L 200 and 250: 0.034 W/ mK.
Compressive strength @ 1% nominal strain:
- Jablite UFH-L 70: 20 kPa.
- Jablite UFH-L 100: 45 kPa.
- Jablite UFH-L 150: 70 kPa.
- Jablite UFH-L 200: 90 kPa.
- Jablite UFH-L 250: 100 kPa.
Expanded polystyrene has been awarded an A+ rating by the BRE's Green Guide to Specification.
Jablite UFH-L panels are supplied as EPS 70, 100,150, 200 and 250 as defined in BS EN 13163. Flame retardant additive material is available to order.
Ten standard sizes available, other thicknesses available to order.