ASSA CLIQ cylinders are based on ASSA dp mechanical cylinder platform. Combines a CLIQ electromechanical element with an ASSA dp cylinder. The dp 4400 cylinders offer extremely high security and full resistance to any currently known method of picking.
- The dp cylinders are based on ASSA's well established Twin technology but features new innovative designs on the side bar mechanism.
- Incorporate electronics that will read the electronic code of the key and if this matches, it will operate a small electric motor in the cylinder which will allow access.
- CLIQ cylinders can be specified for padlocks as well as industrial locking cylinders.
dp series cylinder, electromechanical element, CLIQ keys (user, master control, [control key as required] and contact key). Programming device and software.
Additional information for this product is available from - http://www.assa.co.uk/en/site/assacouk/Products1/?groupId=644135
Standard product features
- Scandinavian oval:
For use with ASSA Modular, Connect and Narrow Profile lockcases:
- 4401: Single cylinder (outside).
- 4403: Single cylinder (inside).
For use with ASSA rim and Connect narrow profile lockcases:
- 4407: Single rim cylinder (outside).
- 4409: Single rim cylinder (inside).
- Scandinavian round:
For use with Modular and Connect lockcases:
- 4411: Single cylinder (outside).
- 4413: Single cylinder (inside).
- Round threaded:
For use with locking devices accepting screw-in cylinders:
- 4451: Single mortice cylinder.
- Euro profile:
- 44M27: Single cylinder with Distinction oval turn.
- 44M24: Single cylinder with small round turn.
- Oval profile:
4432: Double cylinder.
4433: Single cylinder.
4437: Single cylinder with Distinction oval turn.
4434: Single cylinder with small round turn.