A complete system for access control and unlocking of doors without cards or keys. The RiteKey is a 'Stand Alone' system which can be entirely programmed from numerical characters on the keypad.
- Easy to programme with two colour visual display. Individual adjustable user code time delay, exit button and 'back to standby' mode from 1–99 seconds.
- Fitted by use of wall mounted bracket with just one hidden anti-tamper screw required at base of keypad.
- Contact material is solid silver conductive ink with metal domes. 1 mm neoprene gasket between actuating keys and the membrane switch hence less wear and tear at the switching material as opposed to rubber actuators. Keys made from stainless steel grade 403 with key life of three million cycles. Keypad body made from solid silver anodized aluminium.
- Weather resistant: Front face IP65. Complete keypad rated IP65 when fully potted and all connections hardwired.
- Operating voltage: 12–18 volts AC or DC.
Additional information for this product is available from - http://www.adamsrite.co.uk/en/site/Adams-Rite-Europe/Products/Access-control/Keypad/
Standard product features
Solid silver anodized aluminium.