- For use on timber doors hinged on the left or right.
- Also suitable for steel and composite doors - special fixings required.
- Sprung bolt-through lever handles must be used with this lock.
- European style casing with 72 mm centres which accommodates most euro profile cylinders.
- Single throw deadbolt gives 16 mm projection when key is turned once.
- Latch bolt withdrawn by sprung lever handle from both sides.
- Dead and latch bolt withdrawn simultaneously in a single operation by sprung inside lever handle.
- Lock functionality is reliant on the users ability to correctly operate the lever handles.
- Easily reversible handing of latch bolt and escape mechanism.
- Pierced to accept bolt through furniture and security rose.
- Supplied with split spindle to suit the majority of lever handles.
- Easily reversible stainless steel latch bolt and escape.
- Available with radiused or square forend and strike.
Additional information for this product is available from - http://www.uniononline.co.uk/en/site/Union-Online/Products/Mechanical-Locking/Mortice-Locks/2C2-Series/