Traditional tile effect roof sheet with acrylic resin base coat and a pigmented mineral filled acrylic top coat. Designed to give a traditional tile appearance. 0.9 mm steel base offers good vandal resistance.
Roofing underlay is required and should comply with recommendations of BS 5534–1:1997 and BS 8000.
- Converting flat to pitched roofs.
- Non traditional and traditional housing.
- Pre fabricated buildings.
- Over roofing of asbestos, felt or industrial sheeting.
Guaranteed for thirty years against weather penetration.
Standard product features
- Pitch (minimum/ maximum): 5/ 90°.
- Purlin centres (maximum): 1500 mm.
- Sheet length (maximum): 8.5 m.
- Weight laid per m² 11 kg.
Unaffected by normal pollution.
Non toxic fungicide incorporated.
AA classification equal to traditional roof tiles and slates.
Six standard colours available.