Standard product features
630–2500 kg: 1.0 m/s.
3500–5000 kg: 0.8 m/s.
630–1000 kg (rucksack): 120 starts per hour.
1000–5000 kg (conventional): 180 starts per hour.
400 V, 3 phase and neutral and 230 V single phase at the top of shaft/ controller.
1400 mm for 8–26 person lifts.
1500 mm for 33–66 person lifts.
- 3500 mm for 8–26 person lifts.
- 3800 mm for 33–66 person lifts.
Gearless machine with inverter controlled permanent magnet synchronous motor. Machine located at the top of the shaft and to the side. Machine brake provides ascending car overspeed protection.
Automatic car doors with full height infrared safety edges and pressure sensitive leading edge. Landing entrances two hour fire rated to BS EN 81-58 with integral surrounds. Primed finish. Option of manually operated shutter gates including design specific for wide entrances and heavier duty lifts.
Stainless steel faceplate mounted in door frame or front wall, housing push button with tactile indicator/ LED call accepted indicator.
- Car and landing controls:
- Door open push and yellow alarm push.
- Car position indicator and direction arrows.
- Car preference key switch.
- Pushes with tactile indication and LED call accept indicators.
- Overload indicator providing audible and visual overload indication.
- Auto-dialling telephone to link the lift car with 24 hour breakdown service via telephone line.
Thermistor protection to traction motor, running timer, variable door timers and dynamic braking of traction machine in event of power failure/brake release.