The following CPD Providers Network material is available from Brett Martin Daylight Systems:
Polycarbonate: the Natural Choice for Design Flexibility and Freedom
This seminar aims to provide a greater awareness and understanding of polycarbonate sheet materials and how these can satisfy the most stringent demands on structural design and architectural vision whilst meeting legislative requirements and environmental objectives.
Offering an informative and illustrative overview, the presentation demonstrates the key material properties and performance characteristics of polycarbonate sheet and discusses its use and potential in today's world of architecture and construction.
Specifying Rooflights to Meet the Demands of the Next Generation
This seminar aims to help delegates:
- Gain a full appreciation of the benefits of daylight
- Understand why rooflights are a fundamental design consideration for low carbon buildings
- Understand the regulatory issues and industry guidance relevant when specifying rooflights
- Raise awareness of the rooflight design principles to meet project specifications
- Increase awareness of the rooflight choices and options available to satisfy project requirements
Further information on some of the training offered by Brett Martin Daylight Systems
and the locations served is available:
Marie Quinn +44 (0)28 9084 9999 firstname.lastname@example.org