Designs, manufacturers and installs street furniture, cycle storage products and shelters. The business was founded in 1946 as Hillsyde Foundry by Sydney Lee, producing engineering iron castings. Hillsyde began producing street furniture for Dorothea and Broxap & Corby in the early 1980’s. Hillsyde’s acquisition of Broxap in 1992 was the first of several acquisitions which slowly changed the profile of the business towards becoming a predominately street furniture provider. In 2000 the business was renamed and rebranded “Broxap” and have since acquired many businesses to aid its growth and diversification into other markets, including Playground Equipment (Hand Made Places, and Playline Design), Sports Equipment (Stadia Sports) to complement the exisitng Street Furniture, Cycle Parking, Shelters, Canopies, Walkways and Litter and Recycling Bin Divisions.