The following CPD Providers Network material is available from Franke Sissons Ltd:
Stainless Steel for Commercial Washrooms
This seminar aims to help delegates:
- Appreciate the qualities of stainless steel as a sanitary material
- Select the correct grade of stainless steel
- Learn the benefits of stainless steel compared to ceramic sanitaryware
- Understand environmental and sustainability issues, working to BREEAM
Water Management and Conservation in Commercial Washrooms
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Different methods of water management and conservation available for commercial washrooms.
- The level of control and monitoring of water usage that is currently available.
- The use of water management and conservation technology in different applications.
- User issues relating to the operation of electronic and self closing water fittings.
- Environmental and sustainability issues of water management and washroom materials.
- Product options and complimentary fittings.
Further information on some of the training offered by Franke Sissons Ltd
and the locations served is available: