- Designed for buildings where security is paramount.
- Secured By Design certified product, to Loss Prevention Standard 1175-6 Level 2 (without Security bars) and Level 3 (with Security bars).
- Fixed shut stainless steel frame.
- Low profile: 135 mm above kerb height.
- Standard stainless steel glazing guard to increase security.
- Stainless steel sections, with a protective polyester powder coating.
- Integral Thermoliner® PVC-U decoupled lining.
- Improves thermal performance by draining away any condensation.
Suitable for all nominally flat roof constructions in accordance with our certified installation detail (Drawing Number PS_100INST).
Standard product features
4mm "K" toughened inner pane, 14mm P6B laminated outer pane (4mm glass, 4mm polycarbonate, 4mm glass conforming with CAT P6B of BS EN 356) and 12mm air cavity).
Six standard sizes are available.
- Up to 12 years for protective coating, depending on location and mandatory maintenance regime.
- Up to 5 years on the glass
- Up to 1 year on the ancillary items
Non-standard sizes are available on request between 600 x 600 mm and 2400 mm x 1400 mm Loss Prevention Standard (LPS Level 2) and 600 x 600 mm and 2400 mm x 600 mm - Loss Prevention Standard (LPS Level 3)
Obscure and anti-glare glazing options.
- Four standard Paint colours are available with matching glazing beading and Thermoliner®.
- Any RAL or BS colour can be specified to match the roof covering.