- Mild steel sections, with a protective polyester powder coating
- Integral Thermoliner® PVC-U decoupled lining, improves thermal performance and drains away any condensation.
Suitable for most nominally flat roof constructions and coverings, e.g. lead, copper, zinc, sedum, standing seam and asphaltic material.
Standard product features
Six standard sizes are available.
4mm SGG PLANITHERM® Total + (Low E) toughened inner, 16 mm argon cavity, 4 mm SGG PLANILUX® Toughened outer producing a glass centre pane U value of 1.2 W/m² K.
Rooflights must be registered online for the full warranty.
Non-standard sizes are available on request.
- Four standard paint colours are available with matching glazing beading and Thermoliner®.
- Any RAL or BS colour can be specified to match the roof covering.
Enhanced glazing specification incorporating thermal, acoustic, security, light transmission, passive solar gain and decorative options are available.
Different material specifications (e.g. stainless steel) are available for applications in industrial or maritime locations. Contact the Rooflight Company Customer Services for details.
- Power requirements: dependant on application.
- The selection of actuator depends on the rooflight size and application.
- Rain, temperature and smoke sensors are available on request.
- An on/ off switch is required, please contact the Rooflight Company for any further information on electric actuation.