- Mild steel sections, with a protective, polyester powder coating.
- Integral Thermoliner® PVC-U decoupled lining reduces condensation problems, improves thermal performance and drains away condensation.
Suitable for all nominally flat roof constructions and coverings e.g. lead, copper, zinc, sedum, standing seam and asphaltic material.
Standard product features
Ten standard and five egress/ access sizes are available.
- Plateau standard glazing:
- 4 mm SGG Planilux Toughened Outer.
- 6.4 mm SGG Stadip (Laminate) Planitherm One Inner.
Rooflights must be registered online to receive the full warranty.
Non-standard sizes are available on request.
- Paint colours are available with matching glazing beading and Thermoliner®.
- Any RAL or BS colour can be specified to match the roof covering.
Enhanced glazing specifications incorporating thermal, acoustic, security, light transmission, passive solar gain and decorative options are available, please contact manufacturer for details.
Different material specifications (e.g. stainless steel) are available for applications in industrial or maritime locations, please contact manufacturer for details.
- Power requirements: dependant on application
- The selection of actuator depends on the rooflight size and application.
- Rain, temperature and smoke sensors are available on request.
- An on/ off switch is required please contact please contact manufacturer for details.