Suitable for use as acoustic matting under most floor finishes such as ceramic tile, stone, vinyl, wood, carpet etc.
The material is manufactured from waste rubber and cork (RC) which is mixed with a polymer binder to form a purpose made resilient acoustic matting which has exceptionally good insulating qualities.
The RC matting has been developed for use in both commercial and residential buildings such as apartments, hotels, hospitals etc.
- Remains continually elastic.
- Suitable under most substrates.
- Building Regulations (E&W) Approved Document E compliant.
- New build and refurbishment, for example; apartments.
- Commercial buildings such as hotels.
- Public sector buildings, for example; hospitals.
Standard product features
1 x 10 m.
Approximately 390 kg/m³.
Black/ beige (speckled).
- RC3: Lw 18 dB – Refer to manufacturers data sheet for further details.
- RC5: Lw 20 dB – Refer to manufacturers data sheet for further details.
-30°C to 80°C.
Approximately 0.12–0.19 W/mK.