Designed to provide excellent acoustic sound insulation with ease of installation. It also supplies a degree of protection against airborne noise and improves thermal insulation.
Being a closed cell foam it resists water absorption preventing fungal and bacterial growth. In addition, the foam is inert and does not rot or decay, even when exposed to high humidity and elevated temperatures.
This product can also be used on top of a concrete floor if the product is bonded down.
- Complies with/ exceeds Part E of new Building Regulations.
- Gives significant reduction in impact noise and vibration.
- Prevents growth of fungi, bacteria and mildew.
- Does not significantly raise the floor level – only 5 mm thick.
- Does not rot or decay, even when exposed to high temperatures and humidity.
- Suitable for timber floors.
- Reduces impact noise and vibration.
- Can be used in new or converted buildings.
Standard product features
15 x 1 m.
60 minutes (full system).
Refer to manufacturers data sheets.