When used in conjunction with the appropriate floor materials it meets approved document E requirements and has the added bonus of water resistance. It can also protect the mineral wool during screed laying.
It significantly reduces impact noise and vibration under a floor screed as well as providing a degree of airborne and thermal insulation. It can also be used on top of a concrete floor especially if the floor has failed an impact sound test.
- Significant reduction in impact noise and vibration.
- Prevents growth of fungi, bacteria and mildew.
- Does not significantly raise the floor level.
- Does not rot or decay, even when exposed to high temperatures and humidity.
- Concrete impact reduction under screed.
- Building Regulations (E&W) Approved Document E compliant.
Standard product features
Inert, physically cross-linked closed cell polyolefin foam sheet. Fine cell structure with two process skins.
30 x 0.925 m.
Fire rating (full system):
29–71 Rw dB, refer to manufacturers' data sheets.