A polyurethane-bound mixture of selected rubber fibres that is ideal for use under screeds as a resilient layer. It has a high resistance to compressive loads and remains outstandingly elastic.
It also has high acoustic benefits for impact and airborne noise and is used extensively in new build and refurbishment construction projects where Pre-Completion testing is preferred to Robust Details.
- Significant reduction in impact noise and vibration.
- Provides a degree of airborne and thermal insulation.
- Will not collapse out even under heavy point loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Minimal creep even under high loads.
- Excellent thermal conductivity.
- Does not significantly raise the floor level.
- Impact reduction under screed.
- Suitable for concrete floors.
- Building Regulations (E&W) Approved Document E compliant.
- Suitable with underfloor heating.
Standard product features
Approximately 700 kg/m³.
Approximately 0.7 MPa.
Approximately 75% (DIN53571).
21 Rw dB under a 50 mm screed, refer to manufacturers data sheets.