SS220 ProSonic Echo Tile stick-on acoustic panels are extremely high performance noise absorbers. Slim and lightweight, these panels are easy to install and will adhere to ceiling and wall surfaces, and can provide an acoustic benefit in many applications. They meet the requirements of BB93 of the Building Regulations for acoustics in school buildings, and also meet Fire Regulations as they are Class 0 fire-rated.
The panel features a highly sound absorbent fibreglass core which provides a very high noise absorption (0.80 [80%]). The speckled white laminated finish and neat reinforced bevelled edges give a sleek, contemporary finish, allowing unique wall and ceiling designs to be created. Supplied in white as standard to blend in with most ceilings; however, they can be water-based matt emulsion painted to any colour.
Features and benefits:
- Saves headroom space as exception noise absorption effectiveness is achieved by thin (30 mm) panels.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Lightweight and therefore ideal for adhering to ceilings where loadbearing capabilities may be limited.
- Versatile for use in a range of different design configurations (butted together or spaced apart).
- Schools and training areas.
Standard product features
1200 x 600 x 30 mm.
78% diffuse light reflectance.
Resistance up to 93% at 40°C.